The easiest way to get into or out of boat ownership
In support of the Adaptive Sailing Association of British Columbia
Are you interested in selling a boat.
Consider the win-win of donating it instead!
Breeze provides a quick, easy and financially beneficial alternative to the hassle of selling a boat.
Feel good knowing the proceeds are going to programs that benefit people with physical disabilities.
How it works.
We understand that there’s a little sadness in parting with your boat, regardless of the reason. That’s why we work hard to ensure the donation process is easy!
- You tell us you have a boat you want to donate.
- We set up a call to learn more about the boat, walk you through the process and answer any questions.
- If the boat being donated meets the criteria for Breeze, we arrange for a marine survey to be performed on your vessel at a mutually convenient time. The survey will confirm the
condition of the boat and provide its fair market value. If you’re unhappy with the number, you’re under no obligation to proceed.
- We draw up all the transfer paperwork, and your part is done once signed!
- We issue your tax receipt and deliver it via email.
- We arrange to have the vessel moved from its current moorage.
- Then, we do all the hard work of selling the vessel and use the proceeds to continue making it possible for people with disabilities to make those cherished memories on the water.
Call us today. Close the boat donation process a few days later. It’s that easy!
Avoid the time, effort and financial investment needed to find a buyer.
This counts as a charitable donation – and you will get a tax receipt for the full market value of your vessel!
End the Ongoing Expense
Moorage, insurance, brokerage and more; all things you will no longer have to worry about.
Support Your Community
Your boat will help us bring the freedom of sailing to people with disabilities using adapted sailboats.
Click here to learn why that is important!
Contact us today!
Are you interested in buying a boat?
Please, buy from us!
Your purchase will help us bring the freedom of sailing to people with disabilities.
We set our asking price at the fair market value of the boat as determined by a recent independent Marine Surveyor.
Every penny you spend on your boat will benefit people with disabilities in your community by providing adapted sailing programs through the Adaptive Sailing Association of British Columbia.
Learn more about the impact of your purchase.
We call that a win-win.